• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wishy-Washy Traders

Latest one for me was Said trader made the trade offer I accepted we were working out a time to meet already had the place and now nothing, I had told him I would be in his area around noon today and he asked if I could be there earlier and I said yes what time and that was the last I heard from him.
I had a trade working once and we had already talked via PM about where to meet, times, etc. and when I PM'd back with "the official confirmation" he delayed some and then late at night he sent a PM and said outright that he'd reconsidered, etc. and he apologized......I responded back that he'd not gone that last step on official confirmation and let it pass. It sucks, but he did at least tell me the truth beforehand..

Had a well established fudd make me hold a gun 3 days just to lowball me more and back out. Held a different one for a different member with a lower amount of feedback and he was the most respectful and patient gentleman I've ever met. You just never know. Until this market calms down, its first come first serve and you come to me.

Had a well established fudd make me hold a gun 3 days just to lowball me more and back out. Held a different one for a different member with a lower amount of feedback and he was the most respectful and patient gentleman I've ever met. You just never know. Until this market calms down, its first come first serve and you come to me.
Understand....in the end, though, it all depends on how badly you want the deal and what amount of bother you're willing to put up with... :0)

guy makes lowball offer...but not too lowball so i make a counter splitting the difference...can't say no, but can't say yes...well, your action says no so...

I drove an hour yesterday for a deal with another established member. He’s had some health issues but gave a good deal and all as as it should be. I had told him I’d take it in first pm. I will do what I say no matter what others do. I do understand the frustration completely though.

Sometimes people here think there stuff is gold and your **** is just that ****..

If trading you have to over price your stuff to be even with their over priced stuff. $3700 for a $1800 firearm seems to be the normal lately. I just laugh when I see the adds. No reason to do any business with a delusional individual.

Ok it must be me I was just negotiating a sale and went with his offer so in the middle of figuring out where to meet he up and said I'll pass. So I guess it's me, my bad I guess maybe who knows.

Back
Top Bottom