• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

With a heavy heart

As the water in the pot goes up one degree at a time, most will sit happily not realizing till it's too late that it's now boiling and the end is here.

What's 478? Hmm, look at the whole sentence, and the original post it's referring too, kind of like 1+1=2, hopefully it's not too difficult.

As the water in the pot goes up one degree at a time, most will sit happily not realizing till it's too late that it's now boiling and the end is here.

What's 478? Hmm, look at the whole sentence, and the original post it's referring too, kind of like 1+1=2, hopefully it's not too difficult.
Explain the 478 comment. It shouldn’t be too hard. You only need look and see that I don’t have 478 anything. You quoted me and referred to someone else’s feedback score.
Come on Tyrone, Get It Together !
Stop letting your emotions dictate your post. You’re better than that.

Can someone distribute TWO rounds of vodca to all of these guys, on me, please!!! :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky:

drinking-vodka.gif

Explain the 478 comment. It shouldn’t be too hard. You only need look and see that I don’t have 478 anything. You quoted me and referred to someone else’s feedback score.
Come on Tyrone, Get It Together !
Stop letting your emotions dictate your post. You’re better than t no I'm
Sorry to have replied to multiple comments at once, I realize that I assumed the ability to follow multiple parts of a thread at once is challenging. Allow me to draw a map, the first part( before the comma) was directed to the quote. The second part (after the comma) was directed to an earlier response where the use of the number 478 was done as both of an identifier of the post and the illustration of what could be used to define "engaged in business" I deeply apologize for the confusion, the blame is on me for making unwarranted assumptions.

Sorry to have replied to multiple comments at once, I realize that I assumed the ability to follow multiple parts of a thread at once is challenging. Allow me to draw a map, the first part( before the comma) was directed to the quote. The second part (after the comma) was directed to an earlier response where the use of the number 478 was done as both of an identifier of the post and the illustration of what could be used to define "engaged in business" I deeply apologize for the confusion, the blame is on me for making unwarranted assumptions.
Try the water boiling analogy again. I think you’re starting to make progress.

Back
Top Bottom