• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

With a heavy heart

Sadly due to impending use of executive orders to bypass the constitution and the rule of law, I am removing the item I have listed, hopefully I'm being overly cautious and the will of the people shall prevail. It saddens me our country is slowly but surely slipping into rule by edict vs the will of the people. As the water in the pot goes up one degree at a time, most will sit happily not realizing till it's too late that it's now boiling and the end is here.

I'm sure many will disagree, and sit smugly counting thier number of COVID shots, secure in the knowledge that the government won't allow the bank they use to fail, after all the FDIC is managed by the same people that have ensured Social Security is sound.

Seems like it may be time to plant a few extra rows of potatoes, skip a few range trips, take advantage of any grocery sales, and top off the propane tank.

imindanger-danger.gif

Ok Ralph, so throwing logic out the window and choosing to act like a beta victim tells me you need to go get on the pond cuz you are acting like a silly goose.

Wow, awaiting for your ad with the actual price of a 10/22
Here ya go, it's noy MY ad but is AN ad.... BNIB free shipping

Back
Top Bottom