• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

With a record of 150-2 can I?

Yeah I hear ya there.. Newbie member commented on one of my ads.. Asked for photos. Photos were on the ad I might mention.. Made me an offer and now I cant get them to respond.. Nothing like starting off with a good rep. Mr Sanford Son and the last name of the baddest man in town Leroy *****

I had someone express interest in one of my adds. Contacted went through the whole rigamaraw then ghosted. Dude is only 10-15 minutes away do suggested meet to work out........crickets. Don't express interest and be assertive unless you want to do a deal. Da** fudd

You are lucky to just have two, I could of had twice that many or more as so encounters are just be damned. One member I drove 35 miles thinking I was doing him a favor for driving half way and to find out he just wanted to see it. I said nothing got in truck and bit my tongue.

You are lucky to just have two, I could of had twice that many or more as so encounters are just be damned. One member I drove 35 miles thinking I was doing him a favor for driving half way and to find out he just wanted to see it. I said nothing got in truck and bit my tongue.
And per odt rules, a neg wouldn't stick if he was just window shopping. All the party has to do is show up. Heck they can even offer half the asking price and not get a neg as long as agreed time and place is fullfilled.

I think that needs to be stricter.

As in, if you say you take it, whether or not place is set you get a neg if you don't follow through. Maybe you shouldn't say you want it until you think that through.

A man's word starts once he says he wants it, deal done. Once that word is broken, that man is no good.

Q: Still available
A: yes
Crickets

If you stll have it Friday I'll buy it
Crickets

I'll take it at your asking price
Crickets

This place needs an exterminator there are too many crickets.
I know man. The best is when someone offers you cash....to which you agree on, and then the other party starts negotiating a trade offer for your gun that wasn't even part of the discussion, or the price they just made an offer on. SMH

Back
Top Bottom