• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

With the new AWB about to hit the house, time to invest in gun stocks?

I don't quite share the same level of optimism, but I honestly hope you are correct. Regardless, it'll at least make it to the floor of the House, which will probably affect the markets, as it'll be the subject of pretty strenuous debate for a week or two.

She drags this same crap out every year. It goes nowhere. Will that be the case in 2, 4, or 6 more years? Who knows. But panic buying is never the answer.

I'm afraid if you didn't get the trailer paid off in the 2013 panic it's probably never gonna happen.

After the trailer equity loan I took out to get a Raptor and an above-ground swimming pool/mosquito hatchery, that may never happen

Ho ree shyte. LOL! Come on man, that there is some sophisticated neckbearding. I like the way OP thinks but .22lr is where I'm putting my money. Just like the guy in Monroe.

I like to take neckbeard pontification to the next level. Occasionally it pays off. Frequently it doesn’t because immediately after having a “great idea,” I get distracted by something. Buying 22lr is probably a decent compromise between inaction and frantic activity...that’s probably the route I’ll end up taking.

We knew this would happen in the Senate. The Libs have a platform to beat their chest and make stupid demands but no real power. It's just an attention grab to look like their doing something and to pull people's attention away from the shut down and wall funding.

The time to invest in Smith and Ruger was about 10 years ago...

Also, remember that no matter what FFLs charge, gun makers don't exactly profit a lot off gun panics. Sure, their sales volume goes up, but so do their costs and they don't get any real increase in pricing to offset.

Stay away from gun stocks. I bought S&W just before 2016 election. Broker said it was a strong buy at the time. So far I lost half my money. Fortunately my wife said its a small price to pay for Hillary not being elected. Still own it. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom