• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WKRP

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
55   0
Reaction score
I watch YouTube more than television and for some reason WKRP popped up on my suggestions. I've been watching it this rainy weekend and it's just startling how much better and funnier tv used to be.
Back then we only had 3 channels (4 if you count PBS) so maybe it was just that the writing talent was more concentrated or maybe it's just that everyone has just gotten dumber and meaner.
"As God is my witness I thought turkey's could fly." One if the funniest episodes of any tv show ever.
P.S... Bailey was much hotter than Jennifer.

I watch YouTube more than television and for some reason WKRP popped up on my suggestions. I've been watching it this rainy weekend and it's just startling how much better and funnier tv used to be.
Back then we only had 3 channels (4 if you count PBS) so maybe it was just that the writing talent was more concentrated or maybe it's just that everyone has just gotten dumber and meaner.
"As God is my witness I thought turkey's could fly." One if the funniest episodes of any tv show ever.
P.S... Bailey was much hotter than Jennifer.

Old Herb just died a few days ago. That was a great show and the Turkey drop is a classic!

Loved the show back then as a youngster and watched the reruns many times too.

Jennifer was sexier but Bailey was smart, shy and pretty. They are complements!

I was sad to Frank Bonner just died too....funny guy. "Don't tell the big guy!"

Back
Top Bottom