• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Wokeness" is an infection

gh1950

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   0
Reaction score
Read this quote from the AJC. Tell me how it is infected with "wokeness"?

[QUOTEThe owner fired three shots toward his car, striking the person inside once, according to police. Officers arrived at the complex along South Fulton Avenue near the airport and found one person inside the Dodge with a gunshot wound to the head. They were taken to Grady Memorial Hospital, where they remained in critical condition Thursday afternoon, authorities said.][/QUOTE]

[QUOTEThe owner fired three shots toward his car, striking the person inside once, according to police. Officers arrived at the complex along South Fulton Avenue near the airport and found one person inside the Dodge with a gunshot wound to the head. They were taken to Grady Memorial Hospital, where they remained in critical condition Thursday afternoon, authorities said.]
[/QUOTE]
How about a link to the whole story and then talk about it? One quote in a story isn't enough IMO.

It's from the AJC. Been "woke" since Lewis Grizzard and Furman Bisher died.
I remember when there were two papers. IIRC, the Journal was leftist and published in the AM (?) and the Constitution was more conservative and published in the afternoon....(could have that reversed). My recollection is that they essentially just fired all the Constitution headliners and consolidated both into one lying paper-of-record. It is leftist trash journalism. I'd believe gossip from my next door neighbor before them....

I remember when there were two papers. IIRC, the Journal was leftist and published in the AM (?) and the Constitution was more conservative and published in the afternoon....(could have that reversed). My recollection is that they essentially just fired all the Constitution headliners and consolidated both into one lying paper-of-record. It is leftist trash journalism. I'd believe gossip from my next door neighbor before them....

You are right! I had forgotten all about that.

[QUOTEThe owner fired three shots toward his car, striking the person inside once, according to police. Officers arrived at the complex along South Fulton Avenue near the airport and found one person inside the Dodge with a gunshot wound to the head. They were taken to Grady Memorial Hospital, where they remained in critical condition Thursday afternoon, authorities said.]
[/QUOTE]
Oh. I see what you mean about 'they' when it was only one person delivered to Grady...my bad..

Back
Top Bottom