• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wolf Gold 223/5.56 55gr FMJ $586.44/2000rds+Free Shipping!

I disagree. From my reliable sources, prices are pretty much bottomed out now. Everyone's having sales to move built up inventory from the anticipated, and dreaded election outcome, that didn't occur. Prices will eventually creep back up, and if oil and gas prices continue to rise, shipping will also increase. And then there's the uncertainty of riots, civil unrest, and the panic following the next inevitable mass shooting, or terrorist attack(God forbid). My advise: 'get it while the gettin's good', and 'buy it cheep, stack it deep!' :tongue:

Code doesn't work. I tried it. Unless it's only for that specific item
It's only for the Wolf Gold 2000rd deal I gave the link to. I just tried it and it works for that. They sent out an emailer over the weekend with a few things that have coupon codes for different deals that are all separate. Some are for free shipping and some are for discounts. There's some others listed here. http://gun-deals.com/vendordeals.php?vendorid=25

I disagree. From my reliable sources, prices are pretty much bottomed out now. Everyone's having sales to move built up inventory from the anticipated, and dreaded election outcome, that didn't occur. Prices will eventually creep back up, and if oil and gas prices continue to rise, shipping will also increase. And then there's the uncertainty of riots, civil unrest, and the panic following the next inevitable mass shooting, or terrorist attack(God forbid). My advise: 'get it while the gettin's good', and 'buy it cheep, stack it deep!' :tongue:

I agree. I haven't been a shooter long enough to know what the lowest price is but <30 cent is the lowest I have seen. Maryland court just allowed assault weapon and high capacity magazine ban to stand. When - and not if - there is another incident then this will expand -- maybe not to Georgia but it will affect prices and availability all regions.

Back
Top Bottom