• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman comes to aid of deputy, shoots perp

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and Dawson County District Attorney’s Office are involved in the investigation to determine, among other things, if the woman who fired on the man attacking Sgt. Harkness should face charges.

This is why I don't get involved in other people's disputes. If the woman had been another LEO, there would have been no such investigation.

Joe Citizen didn't make it a "Us verses Them" the Law Enforcement, from the bottom to the top did it.
Treat everybody like a criminal, and demand respect. lol

If the Deputy wants to shuttle around homeless folks in his personal vehicle on his time, so be it, but don't be doing it on the tax payer's dime.

"the GBI is deciding if the woman who fired should be charged!?!?!" WTH?
Well, this ass hat ruined ANY type of good deed a kind hearted LEO will do!

There won’t be any charges, but when homeless dude gets out of the hospital he will miraculously have a high dollar attorney who will bring civil charges against all involved.

There won’t be any charges, but when homeless dude gets out of the hospital he will miraculously have a high dollar attorney who will bring civil charges against all involved.

Then why are they investigating? Maybe you should send them a memo?

I know the officer that was attacked. He is truly a great guy, well liked and respected in our community. It doesn't surprise me at all that he would give someone a lift and try to help them.
I may have met him, I took some courses under Bob Boltz, when he was the Instructor.

I was across the street in the drive thru at United Community Bank just as this happened. Saw the first officers arrive at the gas station and watched the first one to arrive at the McDonald's and run in the restaurant. A bit unsettling to witness this especially with my granddaughter in the truck with me.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and Dawson County District Attorney’s Office are involved in the investigation to determine, among other things, if the woman who fired on the man attacking Sgt. Harkness should face charges.

This is why I don't get involved in other people's disputes. If the woman had been another LEO, there would have been no such investigation.

Joe Citizen didn't make it a "Us verses Them" the Law Enforcement, from the bottom to the top did it.
Treat everybody like a criminal, and demand respect. lol

If the Deputy wants to shuttle around homeless folks in his personal vehicle on his time, so be it, but don't be doing it on the tax payer's dime.
Bull ****.
GBI follows up on every police shooting in Georgia.

And amazingly:rolleyes: you don’t understand how much police work is make more efficient when the public is comfortable with the officers. Lots of good will is generated during those rides, and that usually equates to information that wouldn’t be otherwise obtained.

Bull ****.
GBI follows up on every police shooting in Georgia.

And amazingly:rolleyes: you don’t understand how much police work is make more efficient when the public is comfortable with the officers. Lots of good will is generated during those rides, and that usually equates to information that wouldn’t be otherwise obtained.
I think that is why Post now requires training in, Community Policing course.

Back
Top Bottom