• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman comes to aid of deputy, shoots perp

"the GBI is deciding if the woman who fired should be charged!?!?!" WTH?
Well, this ass hat ruined ANY type of good deed a kind hearted LEO will do!
That investigation will likely keep the litigation down on that good smaritan. Investigations aren’t always about establishing guilt, many times it s the opposite.

I think that is why Post now requires training in, Community Policing course.
I’m a big fan of Community Orientated Policing. That is when done correctly, with an emphasis with officers getting out of cars and getting to know the people in their area.

Not just a public party every so often.

I’m a big fan of Community Orientated Policing. That is when done correctly, with an emphasis with officers getting out of cars and getting to know the people in their area.

Not just a public party every so often.
This!

I've taken my cities Citizen police course twice - I've never been in law enforcement and the class was excellent in getting to know the day to day operations of our towns police. It also reaffirmed my belief that in ANY organization there are good and bad individuals. I did a ride-along one night with an officer that was a pleasure to be around, we 'patrolled' the town making sure nothing was out of order - we assisted multiple businesses and individuals with small needs to make them feel and be protected that night - and if someone needed a ride Im sure he would have picked them up. My second ride-along was the opposite - I sat in a car with a self-proclaimed ticket writing superstar. Spent 4 hours SPEEDING from hiding spot to hiding spot in order to generate the most revenue that night...and the guy was a punk.

Back
Top Bottom