• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman killed by her own 2 dogs while on a walk?

Do you think theres ALOT more to this story?

• Total voters
So now we are getting more information about this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dogs-went-drastic-lifestyle-changes-031458173.html

This sounds like they may have been driven mad by neglect and hunger. I can see where if they were desperate for food and unstable from exposure, then found something edible on the walk that mom didn't want them to eat and she tried to take it away from them... she became the meal.

I don't agree with this trainer that a lack of socialization would do this, but isolation in combination with starvation, exposure to extreme temperatures and possibly being left trapped in their own waste could definitely have made them literally insane.

These things could cause this in any dog and probably most humans, too.
Dang it, I always say ima leave this alone but can’t help it

28448D72-8197-4E47-A785-D6E2620039FC.jpeg

226E3910-19FF-4C75-BC9F-0BDA3E915884.jpeg

A lot of times it’s the kid playing with the dogs toys or food bowl. Many people don’t socialize their dogs and let them become food and possessive aggression. Dogs energy levels or high prey drives need to be let out, find a outlet. Well behaved dogs are socialized, excersied, and have discipline or boundaries.

It’s funny, same people say don’t listen to the media but then go find tables and charts from the internet saying their believable and are facts. Anything can and is skewed for whatever the intended purpose is.

Dogs and breeds aside, nobody will ever agree on the same subject whole heartedly no matter what the subject matter is. And their will always be stats or supposed facts to prove each other’s side is right. That’s life, don’t know why I always get sucked into these things lol

Back
Top Bottom