• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman killed by her own 2 dogs while on a walk?

Do you think theres ALOT more to this story?

• Total voters
Buddy of mine bred these for a while. Big, strong, intimidating friggin dogs.
But mostly very sweet. They are actually the closest genetic example of the original English Bulldog from way back when they were still practical working dogs. They came over with the early colonists.

I also believe that, given the current trajectory, a lot of municipalities will ban the breed, and eventually most, if not all homeowners insurers will refuse to issue policies for households with APBTs, and have clauses that specifically deny payouts for APBT attacks.
Actually the current trajectory is trending the other way. The evidence is out and arbitrary breed bans have accomplished nothing. Hysteria and emotion aren't effective ways to legislate, and people are finally starting to listen to people like the American Veterinarian medicine association, and realizing like many issues proper education is the best solution.

Dogs can 'snap' just like people. It's sad but it happens.

The one issue with pit bulls is that if they do attack they can really cause damage. It's not that they are necessarily meaner or more aggressive than other breeds, but they do have the equipment to mess someone up badly.

The one issue with pit bulls is that if they do attack they can really cause damage. It's not that they are necessarily meaner or more aggressive than other breeds, but they do have the equipment to mess someone up badly.
True, but I would add that healthy stable dogs don't just snap. There's always something more to the story than "he was such a sweetie then all the sudden snapped". There's always a reason, be it that the dog wasn't the sweet heart there family made it out to be, sometimes there's a medical condition, and in this case looks like there was some neglect involved.

I've personally witnessed a "sweet family dog" bite a little girls face leaving a life long scare. To this day that family claims the dog just snapped, it's nothing more than a way of them protecting themselves because that dogs was never right and they all knew it. But they'll swear it was a sweetie that just snapped one day.

i used to date a girl that was bitten on her face when she was a little
girl by a strangers dog. she was completely terrified of dogs
So sad for her. I knew a girl in 3rd grade, actually had a crush on her. She had a backward F scar on her cheek. Can't imagine how I would deal with it if a dog did that to my child. I do know I'd kill it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I watched a vid of a pit bull kill a defenseless dog in a street in some Spanish country. The Pit just wouldn't stop, even after the stray was dead and floopy, the Pit kept flinging it around. All the while the owner was gingerly trying to stop his dog. That's just mean, un-usually mean. I don't trust Pit Bulls. I'd hate to know my dog hurt someone or their pet.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom