• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman killed by her own 2 dogs while on a walk?

Do you think theres ALOT more to this story?

• Total voters
Yup, just misunderstood. Get one to keep your young children company.

31 U.S. dog bite-related fatalities occurred in 2016. Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 900 U.S. cities, pit bulls contributed to 71% (22) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up about 6% of the total U.S. dog population.

Bull****t numbers again.

No problem with referencing statistical models , but again, these models aren't accurate if you evaluate there statistical sample and pool. In summary those numbers don't really matter.

Either provide a proposed solution or say ur afraid of pits.

Anywho, doesn't do anything for thread accept expose your opinion, and a poorly arugued one at that.

Bull****t numbers again.

No problem with referencing statistical models , but again, these models aren't accurate if you evaluate there statistical sample and pool. In summary those numbers don't really matter.

Either provide a proposed solution or say ur afraid of pits.

Anywho, doesn't do anything for thread accept expose your opinion, and a poorly arugued one at that.

LOL!

BS numbers, really? Then WHY are they widely regulated and even banned on military housing? Because they are dangerous, plain and simple.

These are just deaths, add in attacks, you know, like when one of these hyenas rips some little girl's face off, and you are talking an increase many times the death numbers. Ask a veterinarian how many pits he puts down every year.

Read if you want to know the truth, or just stay ignorant to the facts....till it happens to your little boy or girl.

https://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php

If you hunt birds, get a bird dog, if you hunt rabbits, get a rabbit dog, if you hunt squirrels, get a squirrel dog, if you hunt coons, get a coon dog, if you hunt ducks, get a duck dog. If you hunt hogs, get a hog dog.

If you want a yard dog or a pet, get a mixed breed from an animal shelter.

When driving down the highway, I give way semi trucks. When involved in a wreck the damage and death rate is much more severe than when 4 wheel auto wreck.
I don't know whether they are more prone to be in an accident, but the damage is much more severe.

I give way to Pits and Rottweilers the same. When they attack they can cause much more damage or death than other breeds.
I don't know whether they are more prone to attack but when they do it's usually extensive damage.

I personally don't hog hunt with dogs, so I have no use for a Pit.
I do bird hunt so I have a Lab, but she's too old to hunt now. She's just a yard dog sometimes when the weather is nice.

The biggest problem with Pits is that their irresponsible ownership ratio is many times over the responsible Pit ownership.

As far as that goes, any dog that gets aggressive towards me will get a bullet in the brain pan.

I'm gonna get a tiger and put it on a leash. He will be my baby boy and no he ain't never hurt nobody.

i.giftrunk.com_9w39kp.gif

I give way to Pits and Rottweilers... When they attack they can cause much more damage or death than other breeds.
I don't know whether they are more prone to attack but when they do it's usually extensive damage.

This article says that pit bulldogs are somewhat more aggressive than average for all breeds of dogs, but they're never the highest-scoring breed on the "unwarranted aggression" scale (as reported by the owners and caretakers of these dogs-- I'm not sure how accurate that is.)

But, it doesn't address the MANNER in which they fight, and how much damage they cause.
That's why the little yappy rat-dogs, though they rate as more aggressive, don't account for many serious injuries or deaths.
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/s...yer/are-pit-bulls-more-aggressive-other-dogs/

LOL!

BS numbers, really? Then WHY are they widely regulated and even banned on military housing? Because they are dangerous, plain and simple.

These are just deaths, add in attacks, you know, like when one of these hyenas rips some little girl's face off, and you are talking an increase many times the death numbers. Ask a veterinarian how many pits he puts down every year.

Read if you want to know the truth, or just stay ignorant to the facts....till it happens to your little boy or girl.

https://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
Do you get all your information from emotional little soccer mom's?

Back
Top Bottom