• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman killed by her own 2 dogs while on a walk?

Do you think theres ALOT more to this story?

• Total voters
I'm gonna get a tiger and put it on a leash. He will be my baby boy and no he ain't never hurt nobody.

i.giftrunk.com_9w39kp.gif
the tiger looks like it might be after the elephant because its claw lands on the elephants head, you shouldn't sit on an animals food supply

lol at these threads. Only had to read the first and last page to know it went the same way they always go.

APBT... "the canines of peace". :lol:

But no, the ones that killed the girl certainly do not appear to be purebred anything. Can't imagine a much more horrible way to go.
All that was missing was your pretentious response telling us how you know exactly how theses threads go. The circle is complete :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Fat Albert's last Christmas two years ago, unfortunately cancer got him before he could maul any children :lol:

FB_IMG_1514215484004.jpg

lol at these threads. Only had to read the first and last page to know it went the same way they always go.

APBT... "the canines of peace". :lol:

But no, the ones that killed the girl certainly do not appear to be purebred anything. Can't imagine a much more horrible way to go.

My biggest takeaway from this thread is that pit defenders sound (at least to me) like what many of us sound like to anti-gun people. "IT'S NOT THE ________, IT'S THE OWNER!!" Not trying to fan the flames, just saying that's what this sounds like and we could probably all improve our reasoning/debating/persuasion skills (me included, for sure) if we're going to change anyone's mind on the matter.

My biggest takeaway from this thread is that pit defenders sound (at least to me) like what many of us sound like to anti-gun people. "IT'S NOT THE ________, IT'S THE OWNER!!" Not trying to fan the flames, just saying that's what this sounds like and we could probably all improve our reasoning/debating/persuasion skills (me included, for sure) if we're going to change anyone's mind on the matter.
And this is what the anti pitbull guys looks like when they post colorful charts from "mom's demand action" type websites.

23319303_10154847905371697_4512388754677025116_n.jpg
A01154818E52428375F6BD5289001BE0F3E20937C773BE66C04B0FBE3ECC094C_390x0.jpg
227897d312e411a83fec27b3753e26ce--the-rifles-al-jazeera-english.jpg
images.png

Agreed, it does sound like that, and I keep that in mind when having these discussions.

But, I've never seen an AR15 sprint out of a yard to the local school bus stop and start mowing kids down. There's always a human being on the trigger side of the rifle.

Dogs have their own will, and can act independently of humans.

Profound difference.

All that was missing was your pretentious response telling us how you know exactly how theses threads go. The circle is complete :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Fat Albert's last Christmas two years ago, unfortunately cancer got him before he could maul any children :lol:

View attachment 1437759
No, your inevitable belly aching response to any counter view NOW makes the circle complete. Merry Christmas to you as well :yo:
Sucks to lose a dog. :(

I'm happy to defend inanimate objects protected by the bill of rights. Its a shame they even need it.

Do your reasearch and do diligence, be responsible really

Back
Top Bottom