• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman mauled by her own pitbull dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by your avatar you either a) are a cop or b) want people to think you are a cop and then 3) you said "that pitbull will never bite anyone again," intimating that you shot it....or maybe killed it with your bare hands.

Also, me? A "liberal snowflake?" :pound:
Melt away snowflake lol

Yes, I am a cop. No, I never said I shot it or killed it. All I said was that it will never do that again. You assumed, because I am a cop, that as a cop I shot it. Apparently, with your statement that cops shoot another dog, you believe that is what we do. Yes, I called you a liberal because liberals tend the make those kinds of leaps. Now, if you're not a liberal, I apologize. But in the same breath, dont make large stereo typed comments about cops.

I have never shot a dog. Even the one that attacked me and left scars.

Yes, I am a cop. No, I never said I shot it or killed it. All I said was that it will never do that again. You assumed, because I am a cop, that as a cop I shot it. Apparently, with your statement that cops shoot another dog, you believe that is what we do. Yes, I called you a liberal because liberals tend the make those kinds of leaps. Now, if you're not a liberal, I apologize. But in the same breath, dont make large stereo typed comments about cops.

I would have shot that thing dead

Honestly that’s what it sounded like from the first post, that you disposed of it and shooting makes sense

You're a better man than me. If a big dog takes a chunk out of my leg I'm going to fill it full of bullet holes....And I love dogs and big breeds. I just happen to love myself more.

A Massachusetts woman died on Friday after being attacked by her own pitbull while she was having a seizure, according to a press statement by the Bristol County DA’s Office. The victim was identified as Melissa Astacio (44), whom family members said was known to have seizures.

Police got a 911 call for the attack just before 5:30 p.m. Friday. After arriving on the scene at Lees River Avenue, officials had to use a Taser to subdue the dog, which police say is an 8-year-old pit bull. She was taken to the local hospital where she was pronounced dead at 6:20 p.m.

The dog is currently in possession of the Swansea Animal Rescue at its facility. Police are continuing to investigate the case.

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/natio...-while-having-seizure/9PyFCa5V87bPemKmYpKNTM/

I just don't understand why these dogs are so popular.... One guy I know was attacked by three of them & seriously injured. He had to get help to beat them off of him. Know of another case where two of them killed and consumed another dog in a house.

Sad story.

The Punisher avatar, the signature line, the bravado of the statement...it all wreaks of "I smoked that dog."

Do tell then. What did you do to insure that it will never bite anyone again?

The Punisher avatar, the signature line, the bravado of the statement...it all wreaks of "I smoked that dog."

Do tell then. What did you do to insure that it will never bite anyone again?

lifted this pic off his FB page
7D46626F-9A3F-43B8-9375-196E91F31178.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom