• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman stalks man and sends 65,000 texts after ONE date

upload_2018-5-18_10-3-1.jpeg
maxresdefault.jpg

BangBang BangBang

BangBang BangBang here you go.....

winner winner chicken dinner.
Been there and done that. TRUE STORY....

I was talking to a girl online once that lived two hours from me. After the obligatory exchange of naked pics, I decided to go meet her. I got a motel room in her town and we hooked up and had a great night.

I decided to let her come stay at my house the next weekend.

BIG MISTAKE.

Long story short: Within an hour of being at my house she told me she loved me and we would be together forever.

Then she started screaming and yelling and crying when I told her she needed to leave. She flat out refused to leave and threatened to kill herself if I forced her out.

I FINALLY got her to leave by telling her that I loved her too, but these feelings had come over me so fast that I just needed some time alone to process everything.

She BLEW MY PHONE UP with crazy texts for months afterwards and I even saw her drive by my house once even though she lived TWO HOURS AWAY.

Scary stuff man, but I won’t lie. That girl was hot as hell and gave the best BJs in the world!

Been there and done that. TRUE STORY....

I was talking to a girl online once that lived two hours from me. After the obligatory exchange of naked pics, I decided to go meet her. I got a motel room in her town and we hooked up and had a great night.

I decided to let her come stay at my house the next weekend.

BIG MISTAKE.

Long story short: Within an hour of being at my house she told me she loved me and we would be together forever.

Then she started screaming and yelling and crying when I told her she needed to leave. She flat out refused to leave and threatened to kill herself if I forced her out.

I FINALLY got her to leave by telling her that I loved her too, but these feelings had come over me so fast that I just needed some time alone to process everything.

She BLEW MY PHONE UP with crazy texts for months afterwards and I even saw her drive by my house once even though she lived TWO HOURS AWAY.

Scary stuff man, but I won’t lie. That girl was hot as hell and gave the best BJs in the world!

Go easy on the mojo next time. Use the little bottle man.....
00415_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom