• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Women fighters.

It's kind of a freak show. Now that Rousey got destroyed the popularity will diminish for women. Her dominance made it entertaining and most of her wins weren't especially violent (armbar).

I don't find any women sports entertaining except them hot little volleyball girls. The women MMA I find difficult to watch even just the small highlights that surface on social media. Like you I am perplexed at the growing number of men entertained by this. Two woman pouring testosterone all over each other just doesn't do it for me.

I'm raising two daughters in this gender neutral mess and it seems like the only thing society applauds as feminine is a woman's body. Everything else is about being able to do what the boys can do.
Well when being a stay at home mother is no longer something to be respected, yeah we're starting to do it wrong...

I think men and women are made different, have different roles, different parts, different attitudes. One is better at one thing the other is better at another thing. This "equality" thing is hogwash. Not everybody is the same. It seems funny to me that the progressive way of thinking wants to "put everybody on equal ground" and sadly the country is more and more buying into this. When you find something you're not good at move on to the next thing. Don't demand a trophy for showing up. The only way to make people equal is to hobble the best to become like the worst. .02

I think men and women are made different, have different roles, different parts, different attitudes. One is better at one thing the other is better at another thing. This "equality" thing is hogwash. Not everybody is the same. It seems funny to me that the progressive way of thinking wants to "put everybody on equal ground" and sadly the country is more and more buying into this. When you find something you're not good at move on to the next thing. Don't demand a trophy for showing up. The only way to make people equal is to hobble the best to become like the worst. .02

Oh my word! Such misogynistic hate speech, otherwise known as common sense. You knuckle dragging Neanderthal, you probably believe in the Bible as well.

Last edited:
Ugh me like women!
alley_oop_by_zombiegoon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom