• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Women shoots and kills intruder in Marietta last night

She did good, saved her life possibly. But now all holy hell of the court proceedings will waste 40k of her savings once the guys family and attys get involved. I just hope and pray I'm never put in that situation. I don't need another bill to pay.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Good Grief! I have played golf at Marietta City Club a million times. That is a nice neighborhood back there.

Crook's go to mostly higher end neighborhoods, gotz to get the good stuff! Glad to hear she had the presence of mind to protect herself instead of cowering in a closet to possibly get attacked.

Crook's go to mostly higher end neighborhoods, gotz to get the good stuff! Glad to hear she had the presence of mind to protect herself instead of cowering in a closet to possibly get attacked.

We did a job off of Krog street close to the belt line a while back. One side of the railroad tracks homes $350,000 on the other side section 8 housing. It was about a 3 minute walk from one to the other. Who would you rob.

While I was working 3 guys pulled up to a woman getting her mail and stole her purse 3 doors down from where we were working.

Back
Top Bottom