• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North West GA  Wooded Hunting land needed for Survival School

jimg6989

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I own a Survival School in NW GA (Paulding County) and am looking to find a land lease that may allow us to use it for simple Survival classes and map & Compass Training, etc.
I will provide you with the Website privately, if you send me a message. (I do not want to break any Group Rules.. I am not trying to advertise my school here). I am currently using Red Top Mt State park and we also have a small piece of land in Ellijay that is OK, but I am looking for something better. Would really like to have a piece of land that has water available (Stream, etc) and not real rough terrain.

We will not be hunting on it. I usually run groups or 6-20 students about twice per month. I would only use the land about 4-5 days a month (Maybe a little more in June and July). Am willing to pay a deposit and then make monthly payments for continued use. Will work around hunters. We are privately insured.

Jim G.

info@southeastschoolofsurvival.com

Just checked out your site. Very very cool.

How much land do you need? I'd like to try and help out. Whether I have the land or can help you find it, I'd like to help. I live in Douglas County and have land access here and in Carroll county and other land access but it is a long way from Paulding.

Thanks, I need a lease that has at least 100 acres or more...(or property attached to a Wilderness Area) Am also looking for land with a water source... Would need to have a location to park their vehicles nearby (Road to access must be in good shape). The land would also need to be flat enough to easily teach map & compass, without them passing out by just traveling a few hundred feet, because of the terrain.

Thanks,

Southeast School of Survival

Thanks, I need a lease that has at least 100 acres or more...(or property attached to a Wilderness Area) Am also looking for land with a water source... Would need to have a location to park their vehicles nearby (Road to access must be in good shape). The land would also need to be flat enough to easily teach map &amp; compass, without them passing out by just traveling a few hundred feet, because of the terrain.

Thanks,

Southeast School of Survival

Awesome. I have a few properties in mind. I will check for you and report back ASAP. I'm sure I'll find you at least one spot.

Back
Top Bottom