• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOOHOO! He's going to Westminster!

We hope he'll make it on to the tube, but they only televise starting with "Groups". As in the "Terrier Group". The Groups are made up of the Breed winners, so he will have to win "Best of Breed" first.
Could have sworn I saw single breed competitions? Maybe long ago. Oh well, hope to see him either way! Will she actually be showing him?

Could have sworn I saw single breed competitions? Maybe long ago. Oh well, hope to see him either way! Will she actually be showing him?
No. She can't get away long enough to show him nationally. He has a professional handler. She did most of the handling to get his Championship, then the other person took over.

This my daughter's primary show dog. He was the number two AmStaff in the United States last year. He now has a sponsor and will be competing at the Westminster Dog Show this February.

Meet "Grand Champion Irresistibull's I'm On Fire With Ambition (Fuego)"
50277527_575446282974561_5760512228767825920_n.jpg

He's also one of the sweetest dogs you'd ever meet. Wish him luck!

Great, Looking Dog!

This is my daughter's primary show dog. He was the number two AmStaff in the United States last year. He now has a sponsor and will be competing at the Westminster Dog Show this February.

Meet "Grand Champion Irresistibull's I'm On Fire With Ambition (Fuego)"
50277527_575446282974561_5760512228767825920_n.jpg

He's also one of the sweetest dogs you'd ever meet. Wish him luck!

What's his call name?

Back
Top Bottom