• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOOHOO! He's going to Westminster!

This is my daughter's primary show dog. He was the number two AmStaff in the United States last year. He now has a sponsor and will be competing at the Westminster Dog Show this February.

Meet "Grand Champion Irresistibull's I'm On Fire With Ambition (Fuego)"
50277527_575446282974561_5760512228767825920_n.jpg

He's also one of the sweetest dogs you'd ever meet. Wish him luck!
Wow, what a good looking dog he is. His eyes show he’s good natured, but then again I’ve only met a few dogs in my life that I didn’t like right off the bat. I like dogs better than most people anyway. lol!

He's actually a giant goofball. He just takes a good pic. LOL!
My Daughter-in-laws dog Venus likes pics of herself, she thinks she’s cool or something. Smdh....lol! Venus is an AmStaff/Rottie mixed knucklehead my Daughter-in-law rescued. She’s a mess man, in a good way though, she’s goofy too. Haha! How big is Fuego? Venus is about 55-60 lbs I think, nothing but muscle & bone and solid as a rock.

B16C9060-C403-4CD5-A253-2101024DDC1F.jpeg

whats the stud fee before the show?
Not sure, but not cheap. Also not easy to get approved.

My daughter doesn't breed for money. Though she gets paid for the puppies, she spends almost as much on a litter as she makes. It's all about the breed and competition for her. She's been developing this bloodline for almost 20 years. She started when she was 15.

Her dogs eat better than I do. LOL!

Wow, what a good looking dog he is. His eyes show he’s good natured, but then again I’ve only met a few dogs in my life that I didn’t like right off the bat. I like dogs better than most people anyway. lol!

My Daughter-in-laws dog Venus likes pics of herself, she thinks she’s cool or something. Smdh....lol! Venus is an AmStaff/Rottie mixed knucklehead my Daughter-in-law rescued. She’s a mess man, in a good way though, she’s goofy too. Haha! How big is Fuego? Venus is about 55-60 lbs I think, nothing but muscle & bone and solid as a rock.

View attachment 1974142
Not sure how much he weighs. Probably around 60 or 70. He's not tall, but solid. It feels like petting a chunk of hair covered oak.

Not sure how much he weighs. Probably around 60 or 70. He's not tall, but solid. It feels like petting a chunk of hair covered oak.
He’s stout that’s for sure, Venus isn’t quite as broad across the chest, she’s not very tall either.

He’s stout that’s for sure, Venus isn’t quite as broad across the chest, she’s not very tall either.
I just heard from my daughter about his weight. She says about 85lbs. He's really not a big dog. His muscle density must be very high.

Back
Top Bottom