• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Words that irritate me

1) Like / I hear all kinds of people use this one : "...And then I was like" or "...and they were like....." or "So we were like..." Please just stop.

2) Community Organizer / When and how did this become a respected career option?

3) Touch Base / There are better options you can say than this!

4) When the liberal left says "XX% of NRA members support...." : Yeah I'm sure they really surveyed all 5 million+ NRA members. Did you get a ballot from the DNC??

5) Run it up the flagpole / Just dumb too me.

6) Throw it up against the wall and see what sticks / Huh?

7) Soup to Nuts / I don't get this one.

8) Facebook / Dancing with the Stars / American Idol / Culture Warrior / Environmental Terrorism.

I could go on for a long time, but it's getting late. I'm so like tired I gotta turn in. Tomorrow I'm gonna be soo like falling asleep. My boss will be like "get to work you bum" and I'll be like "get to work yourself jerk." I soo gotta post this story on Facebook - cause they'll be like, sooo happy to read it.

1) Like / I hear all kinds of people use this one : "...And then I was like" or "...and they were like....." or "So we were like..." Please just stop.

2) Community Organizer / When and how did this become a respected career option?

3) Touch Base / There are better options you can say than this!

4) When the liberal left says "XX% of NRA members support...." : Yeah I'm sure they really surveyed all 5 million+ NRA members. Did you get a ballot from the DNC??

5) Run it up the flagpole / Just dumb too me.

6) Throw it up against the wall and see what sticks / Huh?

7) Soup to Nuts / I don't get this one.

8) Facebook / Dancing with the Stars / American Idol / Culture Warrior / Environmental Terrorism.

I could go on for a long time, but it's getting late. I'm so like tired I gotta turn in. Tomorrow I'm gonna be soo like falling asleep. My boss will be like "get to work you bum" and I'll be like "get to work yourself jerk." I soo gotta post this story on Facebook - cause they'll be like, sooo happy to read it.
I like the way you think Sir

nobody cares.jpg

Back
Top Bottom