• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Work/Gaming Pc

Shags

Default rank <2500 posts
Will Commit War Crimes for Scooby Snacks
38   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know of anywhere with affordable high quality PCs or parts? Or any individuals looking to sale or trade one off? I need one in the next week or two for a workstation and have had no luck so far.

covid has stalled / killed all innovation. I have gaming laptop from 2 years ago. this black friday, similar spec laptops are still selling for same price!

Newegg had some good cyber Monday deals but maybe you can still catch some there. Honestly PC parts have been greatly affected by the supply chain issues. But you may still find some stuff there, I know when I was looking last month they still had a lot in stock and prices weren't bad.

Micro center was always great and I'm pretty sure they price match. PCPartPicker.com is really really useful as well if your not already familiar with it. Also Newegg.com Ive heard a lot about.

Prices are out of this world and with Christmas around the corner I think it's going to be ****ty situation as far as price and availability.

Sub $2k if possible. Only real gaming would be Total War series, Baldurs gate 3, or similar games.

Microcenter had gaming desktops and barebones in stock when I was there recently. What was most notably lacking in inventory was graphics cards. What was there was locked up (even inexpensive business cards) with a limit of 1.

I have a gaming computer my son outgrew, any interest in that? It was $1500 when it was new.

CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB, 8GB DDR4, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, WiFi Ready & Win 10 Home (GXiVR8060A8, Black

Make me an offer, its just sitting here taking up space.

Back
Top Bottom