• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Working with women.

Third job out of college was at an large insurance agency with about 30 employees, 25 of which were women. What a circus, and this was in the early 1970's before all the TV "real housewives" and other reality shows.

Had one 50ish women screaming across the office one day that one of the younger girls...age 25 or so....was trying to steal her husband. Daily dramas of A is mad at B, so if you just say good morning to B, then A is gonna be pissed at you all day. I was about 25-26 years old and it was an eye-opener. Like working in a soap opera.

Female friends have later told me they would much prefer to work for/around men, rather than a female majority workplace. Always made me wonder what a female POTUS and White House would be like.

I work with two lawyer dudes and that it

and thank god, I love that aspect of my job.

that being said I work around women in other firms we share space with, but they are nice and I dont have to deal with them if I dont want to

My granddaughter was always complaining about the divas she encountered while doing her clinical work in different doctors offices while going to radiology school.
Very good thing I am no longer in the work force in the environment of today. I would be fired, possibly in jail.

Women who have worked for me or I have worked with, all say the same thing.... they can't stand working with other women. I've found it fairly easy to tune out.

Yup! When I hired my paralegal she asked if she was working for any female attorneys and was relieved to hear none. Icing on the cake is that she’s a conservative and the neighboring office is all female and all dems and she runs it in their face.

Back
Top Bottom