• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Working with women.

My brother is a YN3 on the Nimitz. He had to put some bass in his voice when one of his suboordinates (who happened to be a homosexual) fouled something up. He was an toe hair away from seeing repercussions. His boss had him SHAKE HANDS and APOLOGIZE to the guy. Like kids. When did it become a bad thing to not be like Bob Ross all the time?

It got bad when the military leaders and politicians decided to let the military become a giant social experiment. It was not to better any of the forces!
The Navy has spent and is spending millions of dollars to convert submarines for the sole purpose of having enlisted women on board. Lets see how that turns out when you send a bunch of 18 to 25 year old females to sea on a steel tube. Like I said "It's not being done to better the services".

Bawhaha! Glad I'm one of the rare ones.
Customer(man or woman): spoke longer than 5 seconds about their "problems"...
Me: I'll be right back, I need to check something on a car.:bolt:
People are annoying. Especially women. I could give a **** about someone's mouth moving unless it's about money. "YOU WANT THE ****ING CAR OR NOT"? Maybe I was a guy in a past life. Lol. Good luck y'all

Say it again! I can't tell you how bad a feeling it is to try and make yourself small just to avoid the possibility of accusations. There was one young chick (19 or 20) that would pinch my ass and wink at me and all that crap. She never did stop. One day she did something to the effect of pushing me into a supply closet and another employee saw. Thankfully that employee was a man and he vouched for me when I finallly went to the head honcho about the sexual assaults.

I should be so lucky.

I would tell them the way I feel. Say " What happens on the street corner, leave it on the street corner ". LOL Top it off with " I don't come in here every morning to listen to your true life version of General Hospital. So just keep that **** to yourselves until you get alone ". " So just shut your cake holes so I can enjoy my cup of coffee. Comprende punta? "

I'm lucky I work with all dudes. A few days ago 3 of us just got changed and stepped out of that room and then a 4th guy walked out and past all 3 of us and farted all 4 of us started laughing.

Back
Top Bottom