• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World Cup 2014

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_07_4ysuqumu.jpg

Yep.

Will pull for USA and England. Of course the USA doesn't have a prayer especially in the group they are in.

I predict Germany vs. Brazil in the final. Would pull for the Brazilians because I like David Luiz who plays for Chelsea.

I've been to games in Europe and loved it, the environment and all. I can't get excited about it on t.v.

I want the guys to do well. Hockey excites me 100x more at the international level.

Yep.

Will pull for USA and England. Of course the USA doesn't have a prayer especially in the group they are in.

I predict Germany vs. Brazil in the final. Would pull for the Brazilians because I like David Luiz who plays for Chelsea.

I don't think Brazil has it in them this year, I do agree Germany will probably be in the final. As far as the US goes, we've looked decent in the first 70 minutes of the last three games, especially against Nigeria. If the US can beat Ghana in the first game, somehow tie Portugal(depends on how Cristiano Ronaldo is playing) then it'll come down to goal difference. That's our best chance of getting out of the group of death.

Back
Top Bottom