• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World Cup 2014

To be fair, they've been sloppy from the start of the tournament. The lack of Brazilian flair is the fault of their coach.....he had one player that could create chances in his 23 man squad(Neymar) and he managed to leave Kaka out of the squad and even Ronaldinho(yeah he's getting old, but can still put the ball anywhere he wants). Brazil is just overrated......it's that simple.

Yeah, they really haven't been playing all that great, but they are a much better team than what's on the field right now. I think a lot of the dominant countries have not been playing at a high level this time around, though. Colombia and Costa Rica were the big surprises. I really wish Costa Rica had taken out the Dutch. I'd like Argentina to take it, but my money is in the Germans. :thumb:

Yeah, they really haven't been playing all that great, but they are a much better team than what's on the field right now. I think a lot of the dominant countries have not been playing at a high level this time around, though. Colombia and Costa Rica were the big surprises. I really wish Costa Rica had taken out the Dutch. I'd like Argentina to take it, but my money is in the Germans. :thumb:

I'd prefer a German/Argentine final but I'm afraid the dutch have too many options. It all depends on Messi and Higuín tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom