• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World Cup 2014

Ditto, any sport that can end 0-0 just isn't right. :noidea:
In any case, go 'Merica! :usa:

The score is more valuable and meaningful. While the game can end in a draw, that changes once they go through the group stage. I find Soccer very thrilling and nerve wrecking and enjoyable. If you don't have a team preference then I can how it could be boring to some. Plus, I've played soccer in Germany for 4 years. So I'm biased. :)

I think part of our struggles were turnover last night. They never looked comfortable possessing the ball for longer then 30 seconds, this in turn worn down the back 4 and allowed Ghana multiple scoring chances. Howard was our saving grace.

Bradley was definitely off of his game last night. Jermaine Jones MoTM still in my opinion. More that double the number of successful challenges than any other US player.

The score is more valuable and meaningful. While the game can end in a draw, that changes once they go through the group stage. I find Soccer very thrilling and nerve wrecking and enjoyable. If you don't have a team preference then I can how it could be boring to some. Plus, I've played soccer in Germany for 4 years. So I'm biased. :)

Arsenal fan here. There has never been a more tense game, in any sport, than Arsenal's recent game with Hull City in the FA Cup final. Finally got that monkey off of our back and how wonderful to have Aaron "Scapegoat" Ramsey put in the winner in added time. It was something I will NEVER forget.

Where in Germany did you play?

I think part of our struggles were turnover last night. They never looked comfortable possessing the ball for longer then 30 seconds, this in turn worn down the back 4 and allowed Ghana multiple scoring chances. Howard was our saving grace.

After the first goal we looked good playing possession for about three minutes or so. I was impressed actually but then we got out of sync and spent most of the night in our defensive third of the pitch.

Algeria just went up 1-0 on a PK against Belgium. Still early though.

Back
Top Bottom