• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**World Cup 2018**

One of the most unpredictable World Cups up to this point. The last eight games are poised to be very entertaining! The fact that Russia is on the verge of making it into a semi final World Cup match is just crazy.

If their playoffs (World Cup) last 6 months (seems like) :boink: How long is their regular season?:confused:?:confused:?:confused: :)

A regular season is like 6 months in whatever leagues they play in not including your final matches for cups.

Leagues worth following IMO

English Premier League
Bundesliga
Major League Soccer(havent really gotten into this yet, but now that Atlanta has a team im sure i will)

World cup being only every 4 years is kinda like the Olympics. Best of the best representing a country not a team.

A regular season is like 6 months in whatever leagues they play in not including your final matches for cups.
English Premier League
Bundesliga
Major League Soccer(havent really gotten into this yet, but now that Atlanta has a team im sure i will)
World cup being only every 4 years is kinda like the Olympics. Best of the best representing a country not a team.

Thanks Buddy :thumb: I'm sure my 10 yr. old grandson knew all that...
I'm embarrassed to say I did NOT know it was only once every 4 years. :dispirited:

English Premier League
Bundesliga

If you haven't been to a United game, go! It's awesome!!

If you haven't been to a United game, go! It's awesome!!

Friend of mine just went last Sat for the 1st time and said it was awesome. I was a little hesitant as decent tickets looked like they were about $150 each, but he said the layout of the new stadium is nice and most seats are good seats.

Think ive gotten spoiled on seats as i usually sit dugout at Suntrust to watch the Braves.

And a plus i should be able to get free parking in the loyalty lot since i drive a Benz.

Does AMC have a stadium?:boink:
Pacer.jpg :pound:

I think MLS is beginning to come into its own. US has a second-tier league that's doing pretty well (helps to grow native players). Top world players have always been coming over here, going back to Pele, but now a lot of them are playing here (mostly NY and LA, but oh well); Wayne Rooney is supposed to start soon. Also, MLS is starting to get some well-known coaches too - like Atlanta's and I think one other.
Does AMC have a stadium?:boink:
View attachment 1689542 :pound:
Yup, that's where the Podunk Gremlins play. Tickets a bit cheaper than the Braves.:boink:

Back
Top Bottom