• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worlds best Gunfighter handgun.

"very real world" = I lock open my pistol, fill it with mud, make a youtube video about how it sucks, shoot it in competitions for a few months without cleaning or lubrication, drop it in the dirt, cover it with shovels full of damp sand, stomp on it, and then expect it to function, or it's an "epic fail". I'm glad I don't live in THAT "very real world".

For those of you that do, I will gladly take those unreliable Glocks, Glucks, Blocks, Bucks, G-locks, Glacks, Pistols that Trigger Me, whatever you call them, off your hands.

He didn't open the action in that video. He just drop sand on it .
Then it got all Glocked up and took a Glock

My personal choice is a SP2340 in .40, 357 sig, and 9mm.
The bad part is that I cant watch football through the massive gap between the slide and frame like I could with my Glock. But the good part is that I can shovel sand on it all day long and not get one single grain of sand inside my pistol.
Got that at Glock prices.

My personal choice is a SP2340 in .40, 357 sig, and 9mm.
The bad part is that I cant watch football through the massive gap between the slide and frame like I could with my Glock. But the good part is that I can shovel sand on it all day long and not get one single grain of sand inside my pistol.
Got that at Glock prices.
Apparently you are the only person on the planet that thinks tighter tolerances makes a weapon LESS susceptible to malfunction. :doh:

Glock fanboys would have us think that every other semi auto pistol known to man jams every third shot.
Exaggerate much? LOL!

This thread became about Glocks when it was claimed they are not reliable. There are plenty of good handguns out there and no one is saying there aren't. The question on the table is simply "which one is more reliable than a Glock?"

Exaggerate much? LOL!

This thread became about Glocks when it was claimed they are not reliable. There are plenty of good handguns out there and no one is saying there aren't. The question on the table is simply "which one is more reliable than a Glock?"

i dont see the word "Glock" anywhere in the thread title

Back
Top Bottom