• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worlds best Gunfighter handgun.

Massad, and Clint both prefer the 1911
Massad had been known to carry a glock 30 part time as well as many others and carried a issued Ruger 345 for many years. If the 1911 is good enough for Clint and Massad then it is good enough.

I met Massad at 2 GSSF matches and a friend was at a class with him and he was shooting a Glock. He seems to have gone to the dark side

I met Massad at 2 GSSF matches and a friend was at a class with him and he was shooting a Glock. He seems to have gone to the dark side
He does shoot and likes glock. However he has stated in many interviews 1911 is he preferred carry platform. I don't think I would really call either Massad or Client a gunfighter in the true definition. I really can't think of anyone that I would call a true handgun gunfighter today. I think Jim was most likely the last.

He does shoot and likes glock. However he has stated in many interviews 1911 is he preferred carry platform. I don't think I would really call either Massad or Client a gunfighter in the true definition. I really can't think of anyone that I would call a true handgun gunfighter today. I think Jim was most likely the last.

I wonder about cops in some foreign countries. Off the top of my head, maybe Brazil or Mexico. Some of those guys have to be up there.

Back
Top Bottom