• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worlds best Gunfighter handgun.

I don't disagree, but there is not a semi auto, at any price, that is more reliable. And I'm not a fan boy, but that is also the truth.

I love 1911's, Hi Power, CZ75, and many others. A handgun is meant to do one thing. Throw lead. A $400-$500 plastic wonder does the job of throwing lead as reliably as anything else. It's a tough pill for some to swallow, but I ain't wrong. Glock is not the only one in this category either.

Nope, Not the truth.
Ive seen Glocks fail to fire from pocket lint in the striker channel.
From cracker crumbs in the striker channel.
All those torture test videos are rigged and in most cases downright dishonest.
Get you a pinch of sand and try for yourself.
Then take a look at you pistol and ask how hard would it be for sand to get to your striker channel.
They are good for your average environment but not on a drop leg holster crawling through the salad

Nope, Not the truth.
Then take a look at you pistol and ask how hard would it be for sand to get to your striker channel.
They are good for your average environment but not on a drop leg holster crawling through the salad
So what semi auto do you think is more reliable?

Nope, Not the truth.

Ok. You are right and everybody else is wrong. 1911's FTW. Lol!

Fair enough and with the addition of HP ammo, I use the same thought process to say that the Glock G40 is the better choice.
The G40 is a wicked beast, no doubt about it, but I think you might be getting into diminished returns due to increased recoil. That's seriously splitting hairs, though.

Dueling pistols of course.

duel-orig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom