• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worlds best Gunfighter handgun.

When and where this gunfight goin down? And with whom? Beaches of Normandy in June of 44? Outside a saloon in the Old West? Parking lot of Denny’s at 2am? I got a different answer for each.

Ok. You are right and everybody else is wrong. 1911's FTW. Lol!
Don't get upset, Im not a fan of ANY striker fired pistols in "Combat" roles.
And Yes, Even though I don't own a 1911, I WOULD prefer it in a filthy environment over a Glock.
As I recall it performed very well in a very filthy war that took place underground. LOL.

Don't get upset, Im not a fan of ANY striker fired pistols in "Combat" roles.
And Yes, Even though I don't own a 1911, I WOULD prefer it in a filthy environment over a Glock.
As I recall it performed very well in a very filthy war that took place underground. LOL.
Sorry, but you're wrong about this. I carried 1911s for over 30 years. I love them and have literally hundreds of thousands of rounds through them. I have carried them in almost any environment that a human can survive in. Several years ago I switched to Glock for their increased reliability and have not been disappointed.

Any firearm can fail, but Glocks do it a lot less frequently than a 1911. It took me a long time to be convinced of that, but it is true.

the only semi auto i've ever had that i thought were as reliable as my glocks were my beretta 92's/m9 but the weight and size of them has always made them only range toys to me.
agreed.
I like the cz 75 platform as well. And the sig226.

Thise are steel. I cant name another polymer frame that I think is as good as the g19/17

I like the ppQ q5
I like the fnx
Cz p07/p09
All good, but will forever have a glock.

Back
Top Bottom