• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worlds best Gunfighter handgun.

anybody know any real gunfighters? What they use?
ssdd.jpg

Don't get upset, Im not a fan of ANY striker fired pistols in "Combat" roles.
And Yes, Even though I don't own a 1911, I WOULD prefer it in a filthy environment over a Glock.
As I recall it performed very well in a very filthy war that took place underground. LOL.

Oh I'm not upset. I love these firearms pissing contests. Let's do a torture test comparison.
Glock

1911 (again, LOL!)

I already told you that proved it to myself with my hands and my eyes. How is watching this guy's videos going to change what I already know ?

Besides, Its not like its hard to find a guy with a video camera, editing software and an opinion on youtube.

Sorry, but your Glock is the king of mediocrity and that is exactly where they want to be.

I already told you that proved it to myself with my hands and my eyes. How is watching this guy's videos going to change what I already know ?

Besides, Its not like its hard to find a guy with a video camera, editing software and an opinion on youtube.

Sorry, but your Glock is the king of mediocrity and that is exactly where they want to be.

You have yet to give a better option

I'm kind of impressed that this Glock was stuffed full of mud while the action was open and it was able to function at all afterward. You can call it "mediocre" if you want, but I think it would be tough for anything to function after this test.

I ain't saying that others couldn't equal its performance, but I think it did quite well, all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom