• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worst commercials on TV

The one that drives me nuts is the Kids 4 Cars commercial. WTF thought this was a brilliant way to raise money?

BTW, I looked at their non-profit fillings and the poor kids get very little money. The charity organizers, the lawyers, the video production players, and the TV networks get rich.
at cocktail hour with my cocktailer buddy....he starts screaming when that add comes on....

Those never ending medicare advantage plan spots. Some of them run 2 minutes, and the shorter ones they run back-to-back. Mainly on MeTV and NewsNation channels.
This mother ****er went from beloved sitcom personality to the most hated man in America (next to Trump).

While I don't watch much TV, I do listen to talk radio a LOT.

The commercials advocating changing state laws regarding the knowing transmission of AIDS from felonious conduct to nothing are just great. Just great. Yeah, next they'll be asking people to stop prosecuting minor attracted adults for their bad conduct.

While I don't watch much TV, I do listen to talk radio a LOT.

The commercials advocating changing state laws regarding the knowing transmission of AIDS from felonious conduct to nothing are just great. Just great. Yeah, next they'll be asking people to stop prosecuting minor attracted adults for their bad conduct.
They never started prosecuting the protected class...

Screenshot_20230201-123447_Brave~2.jpg

Of course God Bless the USMC and all the armed services but these shyster lawyers and their commercials about the Camp Lejeune lawsuit are beginning to wear me down. They are just trying to get their hands in the vet's pockets. As for the veterans, I hope you get all you deserve.

Back
Top Bottom