• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worst managed sports franchise

GFB

Default rank 5000+ posts
. . .
24   0
Reaction score
What’s the worst managed sports franchise in history? My vote is for the current Miami Marlins. They had the best outfield in baseball and they traded them away for practically nothing. They should have gotten a few of the top prospects in baseball for Yelich alone. I doubt anyone else noticed but this is historically bad.

Second vote is for the Cleveland Browns who finally appear to have returned from their exile in the depths of the outhouse. A random fan could have won a contest and drafted better than they did for many years.

What say you?

ETA I was thinking of any specific period, not the entire history of a franchise. Worded it poorly.

Oh God, Cleveland without a doubt. No comparison. So, so bad. They'll find a way to screw up Chubb/Mayfield.

Second place to the Dolan owned Knicks.

The Huizenga owned Marlins were worse in between 2 World Series titles. But they got those, So...

Reactions: GFB
Oh God, Cleveland without a doubt. No comparison. So, so bad. They'll find a way to screw up Chubb/Mayfield.

Second place to the Dolan owned Knicks.

The Huizenga owned Marlins were worse in between 2 World Series titles. But they got those, So...

True the Marlins have had some success in the past but what they’ve done leading into this season is the worst management I can think of. It’s so bad it seems impossible.

LA Lakers because they signed the self appointed GOAT Lebron James. Such a wonderful managerial decision.........
That’s interesting. I haven’t followed the NBA in so long I don’t even understand it anymore. But I am not a Lebron fan at all after he basically fired his coach during a game that time in Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom