Would like to swap

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
184   0
Reaction score
Maybe this section will be ok to post this
4311DC7B-1450-49C3-9898-31736CD03AB8.jpeg
when I started reloading I bought these projectiles for 9 mm.. I loaded all 1000 of them.. found out that there mostly sized a tad too big.. seems as they fit 38 special a lot better.. and I’m not fond of these @ all.. there should be 800 or better when I get through pulling them.. I like copper played much more.. my question is any 38 reloaded out there like fo have these.. ideally I like too to trade for some 9 mm copper .. and I’d make a good deal in the swap..maybe my 2 for your 1.. plus withgas the way it is.. I’d prefer to stay in the west ga area..

Maybe this section will be ok to post thisView attachment 4269216when I started reloading I bought these projectiles for 9 mm.. I loaded all 1000 of them.. found out that there mostly sized a tad too big.. seems as they fit 38 special a lot better.. and I’m not fond of these @ all.. there should be 800 or better when I get through pulling them.. I like copper played much more.. my question is any 38 reloaded out there like fo have these.. ideally I like too to trade for some 9 mm copper .. and I’d make a good deal in the swap..maybe my 2 for your 1.. plus withgas the way it is.. I’d prefer to stay in the west ga area..
What are those? Easter bullets? Holy smokes!!! Are those Jesus's personal defeating evil rounds?!?

3.5?
Do all the pulled bullets look like the one on the right?
I’ve ran thousands of 9mm projectiles at .3575” with no issues.

3.5?
Do all the pulled bullets look like the one on the right?
I’ve ran thousands of 9mm projectiles at .3575” with no issues.
Talked a reloaded/ bullet manufacturer and he said to seat them at col of 1.06.. this seems to help with chambering of bullet.. what is your thoughts?
As far what the bullets look like most look like the ones on the left

Talked a reloaded/ bullet manufacturer and he said to seat them at col of 1.06.. this seems to help with chambering of bullet.. what is your thoughts?
As far what the bullets look like most look like the ones on the left
1.060 is pretty short but if it works it works.
If any of them look like the right. You need to stop and start over. You can’t have any look like that.

I keep hoping this is a troll post.

Back
Top Bottom