• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would ya'll pay $2500 for a supressed shotgun?

kdean

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
19   0
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you watched Sons of Guns last night. The show is pretty cool; I just can't tell if the guy is married to his daughter or what. They have a weird relationship. Anyways they supress a saiga 12 gauge but I just can't see shelling out $2500 for it. It's pretty sweet and not as easy as just putting a can on it but I can't see paying over $1500.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=213388344

Last edited:
I watched it too and no i wouldn't pay but some folks got more money than brains. I think I would go a grand ut since they are on TV the price goes up you pay for a name.

I guess if I had the money i would. Whats a Siaga 12 running these days? A suppressor can cost around 1300 bucks from some manufactures. It may not be that far off considering the custom barrel work that has to be done also.

a grand for a suppressed saiga 12 GET REAL ...first of all that was a brand new converted saiga 12 that would be worth AT LEAST a grand i would think ...then this is a custom piece not just something thats in production your talking about a hand milled item ...has anyone seen what a decent gunsmith charges per hour for machine work ...AND your talking about something that supposedly had not been done before as far as a shotgun suppressor that brought the level down to 144 DB THEN you add in the "tv cost" .. sounds fair to me ... when you start looking into real guns and custom pieces especially anything class 3 ...not just the hunting rifles at your walmart ...2500 is EASY to spend

go to the class 3 thread on here and ask some of these guys how much they have invested in some of the supressed SBRs

Back
Top Bottom