• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would ya'll pay $2500 for a supressed shotgun?

I know the Saiga 12 gauge's are threaded, is it troublesome to find a silencer for them, or is $2500 how expensive shotgun silencers are?

*I might be an idiot, is that just the choke that looks like a thread protector

Last edited:
Didnt see the show youre talking about but there was one in No Country for Old Men too

Personally i cant see spending $2500 on any gun

i have no idea how much shotgun supressors cost but i know a big chunk of that 2500 dollar price tag was just buying a brand new saiga 12 and then having it converted to using an ak stock and moving the trigger forward

No but I bet If I built guns for a living that I would know the difference between an M16 and an M4. I would also know that an M203 isnt "One of those old Viet Nam grenade launchers".

I was disappointed in their lack of professionalism.

"I just can't tell if the guy is married to his daughter or what. They have a weird relationship."

Well they are from Louisiana! And she wasn't all that hot either! I just can't see me ever being that afraid of my daughter!
I think the show was cool, but could use a little less OCC drama.
1coolhand

i thought the same thing about the OLD 203 lol ...or the m16a1 and the m4 .... seems like he should be a little more "read up" lol ...and i would like to see some stuff thats not just saigas

they specialize in Saiga conversions. Thats why its all they are showing at the moment. check out their website. they have Saigas converted to look like Micro Galils!

All that customization and they couldn't put in an auto last round bolt hold open? And I agree about the m4 m16 confusion, seems pretty basic knowledge for someone who's building and customizing guns for a show primarily about combat weapons.

Back
Top Bottom