Omega

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
106   0
Reaction score
Thing was like a football
20171212_182729.jpg

20171212_182221.jpg

No...but I haven't liked venison since the 80s. It's why I stopped hunting. She needed culled though. If she had stepped into my yard, I would have put her down if I could get to a rifle in time. I put one down several years ago the third time I spotted her dragging her back end across my yard. She had the nub of a carbon arrow sticking out and a broadhead stuck in her spine. It looked like she had chewed off the shaft. I didn't shoot her the first or second time because I wasn't hunting. I was just sitting out on the porch having a smoke.

No...but I haven't liked venison since the 80s. It's why I stopped hunting. She needed culled though. If she had stepped into my yard, I would have put her down if I could get to a rifle in time. I put one down several years ago the third time I spotted her dragging her back end across my yard. She had the nub of a carbon arrow sticking out and a broadhead stuck in her spine. It looked like she had chewed off the shaft. I didn't shoot her the first or second time because I wasn't hunting. I was just sitting out on the porch having a smoke.

Saddens me to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom