• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would You? Hey nothing beats Free Rent...

We dealt with someone like this in our home in Valdosta. Not the exact same situation but close. ***** finally moved because the police had warrants on her. ****ing dependopotamus.

That's so messed up. Such a shame she doesn't do something more productive then trying to steal from people with all that work she puts into this.

When a system can be used in this fashion it is broken. When it is allowed to continue after many such abuses those with the power to change it are culpable as well.

waht are the laws involving self-defense in situations like this, what if say one of these squatters threatens you with a knife

can you defend yourself if the only defense you have on you is a firearm

y thats pretty lame

talk about low class trash

i feel like the IRS or government could however stop issuing assistance for her as she lives in a home that is obviously well above her pay grade

not to mention she will now be facing forgery charges and a slew of smaller crimes she is going to go down for

but hey, prison is free rent to

- - - Updated - - -

5 YEARS of gaming the system with no repercussions? And BLATANT forgery?
Crappy judge is crappy.

dekalb county is dekalb county

waht are the laws involving self-defense in situations like this, what if say one of these squatters threatens you with a knife

can you defend yourself if the only defense you have on you is a firearm

Inquiring minds want to know...I haven't even been in my second home in a month...I think I'd better go have a looksee...I will be armed.

Back
Top Bottom