• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you leave $50k in your passenger seat?

On this you and I are in absolute agreement. It drives me nuts to hear... Why did he have so much cash on him?

Because he can.
It's important to remember the OP was recently touting the success of the UK's restricting gun laws, and inaccessibility to "assault weapons" as the reason their crime has gone down. In addition, they are just to immature to handle the responsibility that would come the expansion of gun laws.

That explains a little bit of the "nanny" perspective.

The rest of this post seems to have been taken care of but I must ask... why would the IRS ask him about it?

You do know that all transactions over 10k cash are automatically reported to the IRS, as well as transactions under that sum that seem structured to avoid reporting. It's an anti-money laundering law.

I don't know about the Brady stuff you're mentioning, but one of the reasons I have bank accounts is to avoid the risk of rolling around with buckets of cash that can be stolen, burned, or lost. More power to you if you're comfortable rolling with 50k cash, but that's a lot of change to me and not worth the worry or risk.

That's awesome, but if you want to walk around with a mil in a briefcase..by all means. It's your ******ned money, do as you please.

It's his money right? Shouldn't you be able to carry around as much as you like? Maybe he was buying a car. Maybe he wanted to buy a house with cash. Your argument sounds like it's right out of the Brady Campaign website. "why do people need xxxxx" "what reason could you have for needing xxxxx"Because it's his ****ing money!
THIS^^^

I bet he had that 50K cash ready to buy .22 lr from a flipper. That's why he isn't saying much.
Which one of you were selling in bulk??????
2014-02-13_17-14-55_350.jpg
Its all about the 22 lr lol

Back
Top Bottom