• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you register your firearms?

I think the carry permit will do the same thing, why register them? That is just an extra step, so they will know what they are looking for.

I think the carry permit will do the same thing, why register them? That is just an extra step, so they will know what they are looking for.
Carry Permit and hunting license holders will get a visit I am sure immediately following a law passing requiring registration. The next group will be people who have used an online site to buy guns or gun related items. The Patriot Act will give them access to business records. The same for members of "Gun Groups" NRA, GCO, Ducks Unlimited....
I do not think this will go down in the very near future. I think they will pass the law but not require it's full implementation until later. This tactic has worked pretty well with The affordable care act. People forget about it and then a new feature goes into effect.
The real stuff will wait until Hilliary's second term.

Last edited:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is none of big brothers business to know what I may or may not have. I'm not a criminal and I do not have any type of a criminal record (Not even a speeding ticket) so they should not be worried about me and my property in my home!!!!

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]The day being a Patriot makes me a criminal is the day I will gladly accept both labels..... That is if I had any weapons, the ones I had I melted down and made peace bracelets out of them. [/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom