• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you register your firearms?

Why would you sit there and say, "What guns", "I don't own guns". "I lost em in a boating accident at Lanier". "I'm just here for the foum, i've never even shot a gun". I'm tired of hearing that. C'mon man! Be proud and stand up for what you believe.
I own guns, and hell no, if someone told me to register them, they can kiss every square inch of my white ass. The second amendment says nothing about it and I'm not going to change my life and pay money for a stamp or anything else b/c a bunch of left wing wack jobs are scared that I might own a gun or two. Come and take them. Come and take em if your so badass!

Why would you sit there and say, "What guns", "I don't own guns". "I lost em in a boating accident at Lanier". "I'm just here for the foum, i've never even shot a gun". I'm tired of hearing that. C'mon man! Be proud and stand up for what you believe.
I own guns, and hell no, if someone told me to register them, they can kiss every square inch of my white ass. The second amendment says nothing about it and I'm not going to change my life and pay money for a stamp or anything else b/c a bunch of left wing wack jobs are scared that I might own a gun or two. Come and take them. Come and take em if your so badass!

I feel the same way

:rockon: right on brother, if they take r guns we would have to kill them and take them back

Back
Top Bottom