• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you register your firearms?

All I got is a bow and some arrows :( lost all my guns funding Obummer for a second term. :noidea: I got a high power sling shot but they aren't on the list. I figured since guns kill people I'd sleep saver without any around the house.

I saw one in a museum.But let me tell you about these new assault bats I am coming out with.Guaranteed to bash brains with one swing or your money back.Vast array of colours,and some will be sporting nails in them.Get em b4 the BAN

I wouldnt be happy about it, but yes. Just like I would comply with the NFA rules for silencers and SBRs. I am not risking a felony, lost job, and time in jail with a wife and kid.

1. I don't have any guns to register anymore
2. If all the laws that the liberals wanted were passed there would be no gun owners anymore
--make no mistake the laws that are being proposed now aren't all of the laws that they want they are all of the laws that they think they have a prayer of getting passed.

If all the laws the liberals wanted to pass were passed, and all gun owners had to register their firearms, would you do it?

My dog ate em......no waitt! A horrible storm swept my safe out to sea........and since i live in north georgia that just goes to show how bad of a storm it really was! My handmade rubber band and paperclip set up is all i have as defense. It'll put your eye out.

Back
Top Bottom