• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you train with this company?

Would you even be willing to edit prior comments?
Absolutely. Am in the process right now. I have said and always will say that if I am wrong, I'll be the first to admit it. Thank you for the clarification.

And to reply to the other post, yes they can be a little brash but at the end of the day they are teaching you to fight with a pistol. they are teaching you to put holes in threats. There's nothing nice about it and thus the brashness. Would you take a course if I paid half?
Would I take the course? No, I would not. My entire point is that marketplace presence and messaging are key to bringing people in. I'm not their demographic and as such, I'll speak with my money and give it to people who more well fit my value proposition.

As to the brashness, again, I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I know several people, some of whom are members on this forum, who have far, far more experience across a much wider array of life experience putting holes in people. Mattis told his Marines to be polite and professional...I guess that just resonates with me more than the other approach.

Absolutely. Am in the process right now. I have said and always will say that if I am wrong, I'll be the first to admit it. Thank you for the clarification.

Would I take the course? No, I would not. My entire point is that marketplace presence and messaging are key to bringing people in. I'm not their demographic and as such, I'll speak with my money and give it to people who more well fit my value proposition.

As to the brashness, again, I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I know several people, some of who are members on this forum, who have far, far more experience across a much wider array of life experience putting holes in people. Mattis told his Marines to be polite and professional...I guess that just resonates with me more than the other approach.
Fair enough. Agreeing to disagree is fine with me.

If there's any other questions about the course feel free to ask

Would you even be willing to edit prior comments?

And to reply to the other post, yes they can be a little brash but at the end of the day they are teaching you to fight with a pistol. they are teaching you to put holes in threats. There's nothing nice about it and thus the brashness. Would you take a course if I paid half?

Yes, I'd try it. Pm me if you need a partner out there for a course.

For discussion sake,.. If I didn't like the training, thought it wasn't a good use of my training funds, or felt I was at risk of catching an accidental slug the wrong way, I wouldn't go back.

But I personally believe there is a need for dry fire training, range training, new skill and technique training, and SHTF training. They all have a place.

Its all about who is offering the course. I've heard of several other courses offered similar to the vid. Fighting with your weapon is very different from IDPA training.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom