• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wow!! Just friken Wowza!!

What the hell is "trans-disciplinary learning method"?

That's a special technique used by phd candidates in sociology. It means you need super ninja skill to stay awake during that BS, and you need extra cyborg super awesome level BS skill to actually write a thesis in that subject area. ('Mommy didn't give enough hugs is a popular thesis-and to attempt it for the 150000th time without seeming too redundant is a special accomplishment..)

Apparently he took it down already...... No text comes up. But I can fill in the blanks "Blame whitey and racism and butthurt and I'm not nearly the dildo most people say I am and such and so..... Oh BTW, academic prowess and phd in sociology."

He did mention that. He said there are other instructors teaching with live ammo and that the NRA is out dated in their teaching methods.

He did mention that. He said there are other instructors teaching with live ammo and that the NRA is out dated in their teaching methods.

Yeah. ERs need to stay in business-and he aims to make sure they get plenty of it......

(Does that dumbass have any idea what kind of lawsuit he is setting himself up for? Oh, wait.... Phd in sociology-so the answer is "no." He ain't go no idea about much.)

Back
Top Bottom