• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

wow really? this is legal?

Man if they did that in GA, I could go down the ODT member list and retire! LOL!

All joking aside, is that for real? If so that is just SAD.

If you listen to the whole thing it says turn in people that are carrying illegal guns, so people without permits and such, that wouldn't be a violation of rights. You have the right to own a gun only if you do it in the right ways following the law.

Nothing surprises me coming out of new jersey.

Concealed Permit:
May Issue to Residents and Non-Residents
Issuance of the permit is almost completely discretionary, and New Jersey courts have upheld the policy of strictly limiting permits “to persons pecifically employed in security work . . . and to others who can establish an urgent necessity for carrying guns for self-protection.”

Requirements:
The applicant must meet the requirements of the Permit to Purchase and FID, provide personal information, be fingerprinted, prove his familiarity with the use of handguns, have three reputable people knowing the person for at least three years and have a “justifiable need to carry a handgun.”

A description, including serial number, of every handgun which the applicant intends to carry must be provided. Only one permit need be obtained for all such handguns.

Failure to give notice to an applicant within 60 days is deemed to be an approval of the permit. The procedure for appealing a denial is the same as appealing a denial of a Permit to Purchase or FID.
http://www.usacarry.com/new_jersey_concealed_carry_permit_information.html

even with the "illegal guns" aspect of it ... i have a huge problem with that. Say you lean over to pick somthing up at a grocery store and briefly expose your weapon. You are properly licensed. Is it fair that some money hungry tard (that is probably just going out in public to spot gun carriers in hopes of making easy money) calls you in? Sure you are licensed... but the cops will still come... you will still be detained... and it costs you time and embarassment.

no thanks. **** NJ

even with the "illegal guns" aspect of it ... i have a huge problem with that. Say you lean over to pick somthing up at a grocery store and briefly expose your weapon. You are properly licensed. Is it fair that some money hungry tard (that is probably just going out in public to spot gun carriers in hopes of making easy money) calls you in? Sure you are licensed... but the cops will still come... you will still be detained... and it costs you time and embarassment.

no thanks. **** NJ

^Im in full agreement with THIS!

no thanks. **** NJ

you will probably not be detained but arrested (even though you're a CCP holder) since you've essentially brandished a deadly weapon... gotta think like a liberal gun hating judge. This actually happen to a buddy of mine in South FL

Back
Top Bottom