• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOW seen a lot of Missed Sales.

BanjoJohn

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
114   0
Reaction score
It amazes me at the number of people on this site that aren't willing to ship.
I've seen 4 or 5 replies to ads today, that would have been a done deals if the seller would ship.

One things for sure, I don't have to worry about the "Why so far away?" comments in my ads.

One trip to the Post office yesterday and I had two deals done, in opposite directions.

I guess everybody has their reasons/excuses.

giphy-2.gif

I prefer to do a deal by mail. I have been ripped off once. I have filed charges and the local sheriffs are pursuing fraud charges against that ODT member now.

Wouldn't that just frost the pants off of a gun nut. Ripped off a person on ODT, picked up a felony in the process, and now is prohibited from possessing any firearms?

Karma is a real bitch.

I prefer to do a deal by mail. I have been ripped off once. I have filed charges and the local sheriffs are pursuing fraud charges against that ODT member now.

Wouldn't that just frost the pants off of a gun nut. Ripped off a person on ODT, picked up a felony in the process, and now is prohibited from possessing any firearms?

Karma is a real *****.

A current member?

Karma is a real *****.
popcorn_the_it_crowd.gif

Back
Top Bottom