• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOW seen a lot of Missed Sales.

if you have a UPS account (cost is nothing), they will come and pick it up for $7 plus shipping cost. Typical cost to ship a rifle to Atlanta from SE Georgia, i.e. within the state, is about $30, including signature and delivery confirmation. Handguns would have to go to an FFL holder. Your profit is in your price

if you have a UPS account (cost is nothing), they will come and pick it up for $7 plus shipping cost. Typical cost to ship a rifle to Atlanta from SE Georgia, i.e. within the state, is about $30, including signature and delivery confirmation. Handguns would have to go to an FFL holder. Your profit is in your price

I shipped a 1022 100 miles for less than $10.00.
It depends on the post office's "delivery zone", or so I've been told.

I have found that the USPS is much cheaper than UPS within the state.
I had a member ship me a 20" shotgun barrel. He shipped it UPS $19.67. He was floored.
I took the package to the USPS, and they would have shipped it back to him for $9.87.

I just can't see trying to coordinate a meeting where both parties have to drive an hour when it could be packaged and shipped without coordinating a time and place, and less $$$.
Some folks like to travel and see new sites, and I get that, so if they want to travel to Eatonton and pick it up, then I'll probably cut them a little discount.
They could even visit the Uncle Remus Museum or Rock Eagle while they are in the area.

They could even visit the Uncle Remus Museum or Rock Eagle while they are in the area.

Bad examples,
Those are worth a drive if you have younguns, like history, the outdoors, or driving slow (speed traps).

Yes, shipping is easier and cheaper a lot of the time but to me its about meeting fellow ODTers most of the time.

mail it.jpg

Back
Top Bottom